July 18, 2014

Floral Meets Edgy

Hi lovies! I absolutely love "edgy" accessories that are also girlie. When I came across this necklace for only $1.99 at Old Navy, I knew it'd be coming home with me! This top has a gorgeous floral print but the black trim and gold buttons it gives it a little edge. I paired it with a simple black circle skirt, black sandals and gold accessories. This outfit might be in my top favorites! (You can check out how I styled this top before here.)
 

 Meet Dixie Mae, my sister's new puppy! She was not thrilled being held for a picture! :)
 

Rascal is a mamma's boy! He is always cooperative for pictures too!

I look ridiculous but circle skirts are for twirling, right?
 
 
Close up of the necklace! (Posted on Instagram @corkyree)
 
Floral, Sleeveless Blouse: Walmart, $14.88 (last year)
Black Tank: Old Navy, $3.50
Black Circle Skirt: Kohl's, LC|Lauren Conrad, gift
Black Sandals: Target, $15
Gold Necklace & Black/Gold Bracelet: Old Navy, only $1.99 each!
Gold Leopard Print Watch: Target, $19.99
Coral Purse: NY&Co. (old)
 
Happy Friday Y'all! It's the weekend and mine will hopefully be spent poolside! xO


No comments:

Post a Comment