July 22, 2014

Orange Summer Dress

Hello loves! In clothing, there isn't anything I love more than a summer dress. They are so easy and comfortable when it's so hot out. I wore this adorable orange cotton dress during CMA Fest. Had a friend in town visiting so we went to dinner at Shipwreck Cove, a little bar on a marina and then headed downtown Nashville for some bar hopping honky tonking! Always a good time! I wore sandals to dinner but then threw on my cowboy boots when we headed downtown!

Love the pleats on this dress!

All the colors & gold in this necklace were the perfect match for this bright orange!

Fried pickles & Bud Light Lime at dinner! So good!
 
Jackie & I at The Second Fiddle: Our Favorite Bar on Broadway!

Orange Dress: ROSS $13.99
Beaded Necklace: Walmart, $9.97 (old)
Gold Sandals & Watch: Target, $15 & $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment