July 25, 2013

Floral with Black & Gold

I wore this outfit a couple weekends ago but just finally uploaded them to my computer! I've been better about taking pictures but slacking on the uploading and editing of them. I blame that on summertime and to be honest, I'm okay with that! This summer is halfway over and that makes me pretty sad! This has been one of the best summers I've had and I still have many things to look forward too! Anyways, I've said this before and I'll say it again, I love when I find cute items that are inexpensive but don't look cheap. I'm definitely a pro bargain shopper! My mamma and I went to dinner and shopping one night a couple weekends ago and I felt like dressing up a little bit more than I usually would for something like that. I then had her be my photographer and snap some pictures for me before we left the house.





Sleeveless Floral Button-Up: Walmart, $14.88
Black Skinnies (rolled): Walmart: sale $9.50
Gold Sparkly Flats: Walmart, $12.87
Gold Spiked Necklace: Forever 21, $3.80
Purse: Coach, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment