February 05, 2014

Another Year Older...

Hey y'all! It's already almost been a month since I posted last, oops! I thought I would be better at posting, but I've been pretty busy lately so blogging has had to take the back seat for the last few weeks. Anyways, I turned 26 on January 22. I was actually very depressed and not thrilled about this years birthday, but my family and friends made it wonderful and I didn't feel any different. Age is just a number, right? ;) My actual birthday was on a Wednesday, so I had work, but it was the best work day EVER! We started out with donuts and flavored coffee from Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast and Ali, my co-worker got me a card and flowers! We also went out for lunch at Dairy Queen! I know that doesn't seem like much but I love the chicken strip basket from there! For dinner, since my mama couldn't be here, my Aunt Christie made me lasagna and my uncle made me some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my dessert! They also got me two flower arrangements and money! My sister had gotten me a ticket to the Nashville Predators game the Monday before my birthday and also a monogrammed sweatshirt, that is oh so cute (I have a post for it coming soon!). My dad took me and my sisters out to dinner on Thursday to Cracker Barrel and then that night one of my best friends, Marcie, from San Antonio flew in for the weekend to celebrate my birthday! We had so much fun, as we always do! Her visit this time was shorter than usual but it was a spontaneous trip, but well worth it! Then this past weekend, my mama and grandma came down to visit. I'm very blessed with the family and friends God has placed in my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything! Here's a few pictures of it all!

At the Predators game!

The flowers Ali gave me!

Steph & I, front camera awesomeness... not!

Posing with my flowers!

Pink roses are so gorgeous!


This balloon hits me spot on! I do love to shop!

My sweet Aunt Christie! Love this woman! Again, front camera :\

My baby boy<3

Downtown birthday celebration!

My sweet mama!<3

White lace top: H&M, $17.95
Black/White Polka Dot Dress: H&M, $12.95
Navy Lace Top: LC|Lauren Conrad, Kohl's, gift

How is it February? This year is going by too fast already!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your birthday turned out better than expected! And you're right! Age IS just a number! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete