January 08, 2014

A Little Peek at NYE & Chambray + Bling

Hello! So, is it just me or has this first week of 2014 just flown by? I can't believe it is already the 8th! And I will admit, today was the first day I wore any makeup at all! (& it was very minimal) Like, what? Who am I and where did Courtney go? I love makeup, a lot! I know it's good to take a break every now and then but that's a crazy long break for me! Anyways, I didn't take any outfit pictures on NYE but I will share some photos of my night and you can at least see the top I wore! It's gorgeous! Also, I am back to being a BRUNETTE!!!!!! Can I get a hallelujah? Or an amen? :) Being a redhead was fun while it lasted, but because it wasn't what I wanted, I couldn't wait to get rid of it! So, I'm thankful that this time around, it turned out how I wanted. Also, I'm going to share my outfit that I wore on New Year's Day, out to dinner with my family before my sister and I headed back to Nashville. I know that might be cramming it, but I need to be caught up on here and this is my last outfit I have pictures of! So, here we go!






NYE was so much fun. Just a simple night but spent with my faves! My top was the prettiest blush pink (my new favorite color, if you can't tell!). It had pearls and rhinestones on the collar which might be hard to see in the photos. The top is from Kohl's, Candies $16.99. Also, I wore gold sparkly shoes- which got cut off thanks to a male friend taking the photo! They don't get what we mean when we say "full-body". 



A mirror selfie, just to show my jacket & purse!

Oh, this woman<3

Chambray: Burlington Coat Factory, old
Gray/Black Striped Skirt: Forever 21, only $6.80
Black Boots: Target, clearance/old
Sparkly Necklace: BaubleBar, gift

Well, the start to 2014 has been a good one. Laid back and busy at the same time. I also cannot believe I turn 26 in 2 WEEKS! Ahhhh! I just looked at the calendar and realized my birthday is exactly 2 weeks away! I love birthdays, but I've not been very welcoming of this one. I think it's because I will officially be on the other side of my twenties, closer to 30! Sometimes, I feel like I'm still 16 and wonder how I got here! :)

Hope y'all are having a wonderful start to 2014!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment