September 17, 2013

Camo Jacket Gets Dressed Up

I have had this camo jacket for awhile now, but I still love it! It's light enough to transition into fall but still sturdy/thick enough that it keeps the wind out. Military trend has been all the buzz and I love dressing it up. Mixing patterns and textures, throwing on some neutral accessories and you can look put together but like you didn't try that hard. That's always a win-win for me! This dress is a super comfortable cotton dress that I've styled on here before with a denim blazer and leopard heels (seen here). If you want to see the other way I wore this jacket, take a look at this post here. Wore this to work today, which ended up being at Panera Bread! Our internet didn't want to work today so we needed somewhere with free wi-fi.





Camo Jacket: Old Navy
Yellow-Striped Dress: Marshall's
Gold Wedge Sandals: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Walmart
Purse: Love Culture


Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment