October 22, 2013

Manicure Monday

Hey Y'all! How's it been over a month since I last posted? It doesn't seem like that long ago! So Fall is my absolute favorite season, yet I had a hard time transitioning into it! This summer was a blast and I guess I didn't want it to end! Well, since I posted last, there's lots that has gone on. My sister and I moved into a house together and y'all, it is just the cutest thing! Like a real life doll house! Pictures to come once everything is in it's place! :) Also I made a trip home to Ohio for one of my best friend's wedding. I was there for 2 weekends, first being her bridal shower and bachelorette party then the following her wedding. I was so honored to be by her side for such a special day. I'll share a few pictures of that in a different post! It was back to reality on Monday, had a busy work week and then this past Saturday, I went to the Luke Bryan concert. Spending Sweetest Day with him was perfect! ;) Now that I'm back home I was ready to get in the Halloween spirit. Easiest way for me to do that was a pretty orange & gold mani! Simple yet festive enough!



Orange color: NYC in "Spring Street"
Gold Sparkles: Maybelline Color Show, Sequins Collection in "Gold's Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment