April 19, 2012

Who Says Camouflage Can't Be Girly?

Camouflage is a tricky one. I mean it's prefect for those country boys who love to hunt but if you want to try the trend without looking like you're heading into the woods, I've got some tips. The cargo jacket is my favorite. I paired it with an ivory lace dress, used a brown tie belt, some fun brown pumps and accessories and this look is far from blending in! It stands out but isn't too far out there. I've paired this jacket with a simple tee, skinny jeans and flats for a casual look. I've also worn it with a black top, bootcut jeans with heels for an easy going out look.




Camo Cargo Jacket: Old Navy, Lace Dress: Rue21, Belt: came on shorts from Target, Pumps: Call It Spring from JCPenny, Purse: Love Culture, Necklace: Apparent Project (Made by Haitians from cereal boxes- awesome charity), Bangles: Forever 21

1 comment: