April 28, 2012

Springtime Date Night Outfit & Makeup

As I've said before, I just love sundresses! They are so easy to wear and of course there are so many cute ones to choose from. They are a quick choice for any day but I especially love them for date nights. You can always counting on looking cute without being too over done. My boyfriend & I always go out to dinner at least one a week, either Friday or Saturday night. We ended up going to Chili's last night! They have my favorite drink! Anyways, here are my before dinner and after dinner pictures.
For my makeup I used Maybelline's Dream Liduid Mousse: Airbrush Finish in Pure Beige- Medium 2. BeautiControl Extra Help Concealer in Medium. Maybelline's Fit Me Pressed Powder in Shade 310. Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze, loose powder in Gold 'N Glitz. ULTA cheek color in Infatuation. Wet 'n Wild Megalast retractable eyeliner in 690A Blackest Black. Maybelline Eyestudio eye shadow in Pink Persuasion. Loreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black. Clinique Lipstick in Glazed Berry. N.Y.C. City Proof Extended Wear Lipgloss in shade 452 Perpetually Hot Pink.

Dress, came with belt: Rewind from Kohl's on sale for $17.99! Sweater for when it cooled down: Old Navy (I got this as a gift a few years ago) Shoes: Target. All jewelry I've had for quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment