August 06, 2012

Color Makes the World Beautiful

Oh my goodness, can't believe it's August already! This year has just flown by and I have totally slacked on blogging this summer! My last post was in April, oopsie! I have been a nanny this summer so I've been busy taking the kiddos to the park and pool! :) Best part of the job! Anyways, I have been picking up different pieces throughout the summer. Bright colors are everywhere and are even going to be making their way into the fall season, yay! Love when you can wear things in multiple seasons, makes your closet way more functional and gives you lots of options! Here's some of the things I have bought and they are all recent purchases if you like any of them! :)

Red jeans- Walmart $15.88

Fuchsia chiffon top- JCPenny $18

 Blue Pumps, Call It Spring- JCPenny $8, Yes I'm serious!!!

I've had this dress for a few months, but the belt is new- Steve Madden, came in a set with an ivory belt for $9.99 at Ross

LOVE this outfit! Tank & skirt from Wetseal, (Both pieces for $12) These were on their clearance rack as BOGO for a penny!!

Ruffle tank- Walmart $12.88

Closer pic of the tank, it's adorable and I can't believe I found it at Walmart!

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share all of my new things! If you have any questions about the other pieces just send me an email at courtneycreekmur@yahoo.com, I can let you know where they are from! I'm going to try to be better about getting on here more often! Thanks for visiting, check back soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog while looking for cute lace skirts on pinterest (love yours!) I love your style and the way you find cute clothes for a bargain....a girl after my own heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you found me! :)

    ReplyDelete