April 05, 2013

Mint With Polka Dots

I know mint has been having a moment for a little while now but can I just tell y'all I'm obsessed. From clothes to nail polish to accessories, I'm a sucker for it! I was in Kohl's a few weeks ago and as soon as I saw this top I knew it was going to be mine. It was also in white with black polka dots but I bought the mint. If you know me then that is actually a shocker because I live in black and white mostly! I  wore this to dinner and then we ended up going bowling. I hadn't been in almost a year so it was lots of fun and quite entertaining! I only got one picture where I'm actually wearing this outfit but I loved it so I laid it out on my (unmade) bed, sorry bout that!


Cute pleated neckline


Adorable bow in the back!


New mint/gold ring, pearl ring & necklace went perfectly!

At the bowling alley, it was chilly so I just threw on a ivory cardigan.

Mint polka dot top: LC| Lauren Conrad from Kohl's, $19.99 sale
Jeans: American Eagle, $29.99
Cardigan: Target, $17.99
Pearl necklace & earrings: gift
Mint/gold ring: Forever 21, $3.80
Pearl ring: HEB, $5
Pearl bracelet: Forever 21, set $4.80
Nude ruffle flats: Target, $12.99
Purse: Love Culture, $38

No comments:

Post a Comment