April 02, 2013

Manicure Monday

I actually remembered to post about Manicure Monday! Woo, go me! I had gotten these really cute black/silver textured with rhinestones nail stickers that I tried to do. They were a cheaper brand than the Sally Hansen ones and you could definitely tell. I was bummed because they looked like they would have been so cute but they wouldn't hold to my nail shape at all! So I had to rummage through my bag of nail polish (I have over 100!!!). So many options to choose from but I decided on doing something neutral so I can go a little longer even if it chips because it won't be as obvious. So here's what I ended up with, express dry- perfect because I'm ready for bed!





Polishes used:
Maybelline New York, Express Finish in "Primrose Perfect", this is the nude color
Pure Ice in "Spit Fire", this is what I used for the glitter tips
Nail-Aid, 3 Minute Artificials, this is the top coat I used

No comments:

Post a Comment