February 08, 2014

Initial Sweater & Statement Necklace

Hey y'all! Initials & monograms seem to be taking over the fashion world. This is one trend I definitely jumped on! I scored this "C" sweater at Old Navy for only $9.99! I wished it was available in a different color combination but I still liked this one enough that it came home with me. I paired this with dark skinny jeans, herringbone ruffled flats and a statement necklace. I wore this out to dinner and shopping a couple Friday nights ago. It was a sister date night! We ate at Olive Garden and then went to Home Goods and Target, two of our favorite stores!



Added a hot pink lip to go with my neon initial sweater! Love adding brights together!

"C" Sweater: Old Navy, $9.99, clearance
Dark Skinnies: ROSS, old
Herringbone Ruffled Flats: Target, $12.99, old
Statement Necklace: NY&C0., old

1 comment:

  1. I love our sister date nights! And I want that initial sweater!! .... Only in an S of course! :)

    ReplyDelete