February 11, 2014

Dress With Textured Tights

Ever have those days where you just feel like dressing up? Well, I do sometimes! I have the luxury of working from home so that means there is a lot of comfy attire that happens. This day, I decided I was actually going to get dolled-up! I wore this dress previously on Thanksgiving, you can see how I styled it, here. This time, I decided to pair it with mostly gray accessories instead of black. I love these textured tights. They are almost like a sweater material, so even though they expose a little skin, they are still warm. When I had to run errands for work, I topped off my outfit with my houndstooth coat. The silk scarf you see tied onto my purse was one of the things I inherited from my Grandma Shirley. It's too short to wear around my neck and I don't wear them on my head, so I decided to add a big bow accent to my purse. This was perfect and I love that it's still neutral and goes with anything!







Houndstooth Coat: JCP, gift
Teal Dress: H&M, $12.95
Gray Cardigan: Target, $17.99
Gray Textured Tights: Walmart (I think they are the George brand)
Gray Boots: Target, $29.99, old
Black Purse: NY&Co., $25, sale
Jewelry: Target, Forever 21, Kohl's
Silk scarf: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment