December 30, 2013

Dressed like a Present

Hello lovies! I have my Christmas Eve outfit to share with y'all today. I'm always too far behind but I still want to share it! My sister and I had this bright idea that we were going to make those DIY tutus........ Let's just say, they looked better in our heads than in real life! I think I might just have to suck it up and buy one that's already made! The ones I like, of course come with a hefty price tag for something you wouldn't wear very often. So, my mom actually let me open one of my gifts early because she knew this skirt would work perfectly. She was right! I just threw on a ribbon, gold accessories and my red bow heels and I felt like I was wrapped like a present. Since it was Christmas Eve, I was totally okay with that. We went to our church's Christmas Eve service, then headed to my grandparents house for our traditional dinner (prime rib and oh so many goodies). We then sit by the tree and fireplace and all take turns opening gifts. It's always a relaxing, enjoyable night.



Love my mamma!

First, my sister! Then my best friend and also my boss!

Grandma Winnie<3

Grandpa Gene<3


Black lace top: Wet Seal, sale $5
Black cami (under lace top): Old Navy, $3.50
Flowy black skirt: Kohl's, LC|Lauren Conrad, gift
Red bow heels: BONGO, Kmart, $29.99 ( I got them for $22 after coupons!)
Jewelry is a mix of Target & Forever 21
Houndstooth Coat: JCPenny, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment