February 06, 2013

Navy & Pink

Navy and pink is one of my favorite color combinations. I was going to dinner at a Chinese buffet and grocery shopping after with my mom so I wanted something comfortable. Always eat way to much at buffets so I chose a pair of jeans that are lose fitting around the waist on me so I wouldn't be squishing into them after dinner. Also, knowing we were going to be going grocery shopping after stuffing my face, walking around I knew I needed comfortable shoes. These cute little tennies were just right and complimented my boyfriend-ish look!





Navy Cardigan: NY&Co. $11.99 sale
Navy, Pink, White Plaid : Forever 21, scored this at a garage sale for $1!
Light Pink Tank: Target $6 sale, originally $8
Jeans: Hollister, old
Gray Tennies: Target, $9.99 sale, originally $12.99
Nail Polish: Blue- Pure Ice in "French Kiss" Glitter accent nail- Nina Ultra Pro in "Glamrock"

No comments:

Post a Comment