February 09, 2013

Gorgeous Navy Lace

I'm finally posting my final outfit from my Texas trip! I absolutely love lace and when I saw this dress on the $10 rack at Charlotte Russe... it was mine! I love it and can't wait to wear it again! On this night we went out to Tony Parker's Nueve Lounge in San Antonio. We celebrated my birthday and some of our friends have birthdays around mine so there were 4 of us with birthday very close. We got a VIP table so we had our own area to hang out. We had a blast just hanging out and dancing!

Best Friend from HS who also lives in Texas!


Mark & I... it was pretty dark in there but come on! Hold your eyes open for the flash! :)



Navy Lace Dress: Charlotte Russe, $10
Cap-toe Pumps: Target, Sale $16.48
Earrings: Shop in Nashville, forget the name, $10

Unfortunately I didn't get any full body pictures! The place was too crowded for that and we didn't take any afterwards. Bummer! The earring look a little bit purple in the close up of them, but they are actually navy rhinestones with turquoise! They are one of my favorites. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments: