February 22, 2013

NASHVILLE

I've been away from this for too long. I told myself I'd be better and have been failing miserably. However part of that is my last minute trip to Nashville, Tennessee last week. A good friend of mine lives there as well as some of my family and she had signed up to be an extra on the TV show NASHVILLE. I was lucky enough to get to tag along! It was a long 12 hour day of filming but it was such a cool experience! I also got to spend time with my family and sisters while I was in Nashville. I can't wait to go back down, I would love to live there again but at the current moment it's just not in the cards for me. Maybe someday though! I haven't done anything this week that required me to put together an outfit so I have no posts for that. However, I have a very fun weekend planned and WILL take pictures! I have to tell myself that so I follow through. I hate when I wear cute outfits then don't take pictures to post. Here's just a couple pictures from my visit though!

My friend Jackie & I on the bus heading to the NASHVILLE set.

Yes. I got to hang out with Deacon Claybourne (Chip Esten) all day. Be jealous!

Valentine's Day, wore a berry lip (Wet n' Wild- Cherry Pickin') for the Day of Love!

My sister & I after dinner & a movie (Safe Haven- pretty good) on Valentine's Day. Our younger sister went to dinner with us but we didn't take pictures with her. :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky girl!!!! I am so jelly! I love the show Nashville! You'll have to post on here when the episode will air. I'll try to look out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast! And it is supposed to air on March 6!

    ReplyDelete