February 05, 2013

Black & White Plaid, Red Vest & Boots

I wore this outfit yesterday! I had an appointment with my nurse educator and nutritionist. It was snowy and cold so I was quite cozy in this. I love black and white anything and red is probably my favorite color right up there with pink! I just snapped a few pictures before I went out the door and planned on taking more later, but my mamma came home from Tennessee and we went to dinner and I put my pj's on right when I got home! I sat in front of the fireplace and painted my nails while catching up on American Idol, DVR is such a beautiful thing! I have still not posted all my outfits from my Texas visit. I am determined to finish those tonight while I watch Hart of Dixie! Have a wonderful day y'all!





Black & White Plaid: JCPenny, gift
Red Puffy Vest: Old Navy, old
Jeans: Almost Famous brand, Burlington Coat Factory, $15.99
Boots: Sketchers, $49.99
Bow Earrings: Body Central, came in set of 3, $3.90

No comments:

Post a Comment