January 31, 2013

25th Birthday

Twenty-five??? How am I a quarter of a century already? Time sure has flown by and it's not looking to slow down anytime soon. I spent my 25th birthday visiting in Texas. Strange to say "visiting" but that's what I was doing. I went down for a week, haven't been there since beginning of November! I've been in Ohio visiting and trying to get my diabetes under control before I can make any other decisions of where I'm going to be. Kind of in limbo right now, but that's life. Always has to through something at ya! But, here is my outfit that I wore to dinner on my birthday! We ate at the same restaurant for my birthday last year. I loved it and wanted to go back! It's called Chama Gaúcha Brazilian Steakhouse. I have been waiting to wear this skirt and had just got this top and thought they would look pretty cute together and I was right! I love when an outfit I put together in my head actually turns out cute when I really put it on.


Close-up, you can see the peplum detail better!

Trying to show the back lace detail! Love!


A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I couldn't resist this free birthday dessert. So pretty & delicious! I just had to adjust my insulin accordingly!

Mark & I with my oh so cute dessert!

After dinner, we asked the hostess to take a picture!

3/4 Peplum Top with Belt: Walmart: $9.88
Skirt: Wet Seal, clearance, $4
Shoes: Target, old $19.99
Jacket: A'Gaci, $18.99
Necklace: gift
Earrings, large studs: Walmart, $2.88
Bracelet: Kohl's, came with watch (not pictured), $15.99
Rings: Kohl's $10, $12
Nail color: "Siren" by Pure Ice: Walmart, $1.97

No comments:

Post a Comment