December 12, 2012

Plaid & Boots

I love love love my brown boots! I also love plaid and almost every button-up I own is some kind of plaid! Oh well! :) They are all different but I think this one is my favorite. I love the little bit of turquoise in it! This collage was done with the app PicStitch on my iPhone. I then put an edited version on Instagram but here it is before the effect!


 
Plaid Button-up: I believe this is from Vanity? I got it a few years ago as a gift
Destroyed Jeans: Love Culture, $31.50
Belt: Came on a dress from Rue 21
Boots: Wet Seal, $26
Aviators: Walmart, $5
Brown & Turquoise Bracelet: Target, set of 6 for $7.99
"Wish" Bracelet: Aeropostal, Set of 2 $6 on sale
Watch: Watch Factory, Tanger Outlets $10
Ring: Charlotte Russe, Set of 3 for $8
Nail Polish: ULTA, "The Jungle Look" $6, usually on sale

1 comment: