November 02, 2012

Turquoise Jeans & Matching Scarf

Hello all! How is it already November 2nd? Wow what a year 2012 has been! It's been full of ups & downs and has just flown by! The last week down here in Texas we had some awesome fall weather! It was actually cool and so nice. By far my favorite weather, but however the warm weather came back, which is nice but I miss having a true fall! So anyways, this is what I wore today. Colorful and casual, love it!
 


I look so different with my hair parted in the middle! But sometimes I just need a change from my usual side part and swoopy bangs!

Here's a close up of the earrings. I am obsessed with these!
 
Tank: Wet Seal $4 clearance
Scarf: Old Navy $3.49 clearance
Jeans: ROSS $15.99
Sandals: Target $15
Earrings: Forever 21 $4.80
Rings: Forever 21 Set of 8 $5.80
Watch: Walmart $10.88
Purse: Love Culture $39.80
 
Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! And praying for everyone who is still dealing with the damages that Hurricane Sandy left behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment