October 30, 2012

My Fall Wish List

As anyone, I always have a wish list! I thought I would share some of the things I have my eye on for the fall season that will also work into the winter. Do you guys have your eye on something particular this fall? Really hoping I can add these items to my closet! Obsessing over them just a bit! :)
 
 This top is from JCPenny but it is no longer online :( I had saved this picture to my computer a few weeks ago, and I checked my local store and couldn't find it. Bummer! Looks like I will still be on the hunt for a red button up.


 
Really want some green jeans! These are "Rich and Skinny" and way out
of my price range at $150 but loved the fit of this pair! So I'll be on the hunt for a cheaper pair
 
Rhinestone Bodycon Dress $24.80 from Forever 21
 
I could go on because there are so many cute things but these are my top 4 items on my Fall wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment