August 07, 2014

Pretty Pastels

Hi loves! I adore pastels so when I put this outfit together, it easily became my favorite, currently anyways! Soft peach, pink, lavender with a touch of "greige" (beige + gray). I just added silver accessories and my purple nails were a nice compliment to the outfit. I honestly cannot wait to wear this outfit again!

 


 
Peach lace top: Old Navy, $11.49 sale
Patterned Circle Skirt: Kohl's. LC|Lauren Conrad, old
Purple Necklace: Body Central, $3.90
White Tote: Walmart, $10 clearance
Watch & Sandals: Target, old
 
Last night, my sister and I met up with our friend Ashley downtown at The Hard Rock Cafe. They have live band karaoke on Wednesday nights and Ashley is an awesome performer! She actually has a showcase there next Monday so the owner wanted her to come and promote the show. He was super nice and actually paid for our dinner! The perks of living in Nashville are sometimes pretty cool! Also, I have some good news I'll be sharing in my next post!
 
xO

No comments:

Post a Comment