July 15, 2014

Let's Play Catch-Up & Texas

Hey y'all! It's been months since I've posted anything! I still check in on the blogs I follow but for some reason I just couldn't get myself to put a post together. I've had a lot going on in my personal life and kind of in a rut but I think it's time I pull myself out of it! The last time I posted was in March, MARCH! Well there's a lot that has happened since then! In April, I visited my friends in San Antonio. It was a much needed week away and it was good to catch up with them. I hadn't been there since I moved after my breakup so it was a little bittersweet. I had the best time though and I know the friends I made there are friends for life. In May, I started a new job and we had lots of company which is always fun! Then in June, I landed myself in the hospital. I had a blessing in disguise moment and thankful I'm heading in the right direction regarding my health. Also, my baby sister had her baby boy, Benjamin Ryan on June 16th, and he's got me wrapped around his little finger already! I think that'll be enough for one post! Here's a peak from my trip to Texas!













Oh, how I love these people!:) Miss them all SO much!

I'll be making more posts with pictures from everything else I mentioned above soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment