July 29, 2014

Instagram: 2

Hello! I know I told y'all I haven't been taking outfit pictures and only take shots for Instagram so I'm sharing a few outfits from the past few months today! Some are posted on Instagram also. I will post what I'm wearing below.
 
Mint Lace Top & Striped Flats- Target
Scarf- Walmart
Necklace- gift
Jeans- Kohl's (LC|Lauren Conrad)

Denim Jacket, Red Dress & Necklace- Old Navy
Sunglasses, White Tote & Sandals- Walmart

Crochet Lace Tank- Kohl's
Coral Purse- NY&Co.
Gold Sandals & Watch- Target
Jeans- Old Navy

Striped Tank- Forever 21
Cardigan & Coral Purse- NY&Co.
Necklace- mark. (Avon)
Silver Sandals- ROSS (Steve Madden)

 Green Cardigan & Striped Tee- Old Navy
Watch- Kohl's
Necklace & Charm Bracelet- gifts
 
The weather here in Nashville has been pretty nice. Almost tricks me into thinking it's fall! I'm not ready for it yet though, I'm still enjoying summer! Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. My next post will be about my weekend in Ohio!
 
xO

No comments:

Post a Comment