January 01, 2014

Blush & Sparkles

Happy New Year Y'all!

I don't know what it is, but the 1st day of a new year is so refreshing! Yeah everyone says "new year, new me", but there is some truth to that for anybody. Even though it's just a new day, it is the beginning to something new. I'm not one to make resolutions because those never stick. However, I have made a few goals for myself for 2014. I want to be in better health, not the I'm gonna lose weight and join a gym with the rest of 'em, but because I'm diabetic. I can always improve my eating and exercise routine to kick this diseases you know what! I also am hoping to go on a mission trip to Ecuador with my church. I have never left the country, so what better way for my first time? I also hope to get a new car by the end of the year. I'm still driving the car I got when I was 17!!! It was practically brand new when I got it and it's been everywhere and through everything with me so I will miss it, but it's time to let her go! I'm sure I'll come up with more but those 3 will do for now!

Now, on to my outfit from Christmas Day. This sweater is the prettiest blush pink and was a gift from my mom & step-dad. The necklace is just gorgeous and can't wait to style it with other outfits. It was a gift from my sister. We had our traditional Christmas morning breakfast of cinnamon rolls & coffee. We then sit and open our stockings. Then we move by the Christmas tree and open up our presents. Then in the afternoon we have Christmas with our stepsisters families and then our step-dad's side of the family. So here's a few pictures of what I wore.





Sweater & cami: Forever 21, gift
Jeans: Old Navy, old
Sparkly necklace: BaubleBar, gift
Nude ruffle flats: Target, old

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm really annoyed at myself for giving up on one of my resolutions already! lol!

    ReplyDelete