January 17, 2013

Mini Vacay...

So I'm making a last minute trip to Texas for a week. So I won't be posting anything until I get back. I'm very excited to get to see my friends that I considered my Texas family! Looking forward to a break and some warmer weather! Also looking forward to the sunsets... let me tell you, the Texas sky is by far the prettiest sky I've ever seen. Like jaw-dropping gorgeous! I probably took a picture everyday of the sky at some point during the day! I'm hoping to get a few outfit shots while I'm gone so I can blog when I get home. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!




These were all taken on my phone and look how amazing the sky is!!! These don't even do justice to actually seeing it in person! Okay enough about God's ever changing masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment