January 09, 2013

Last Weekend of 2012!!!!


I haven't been a very good blogger lately! Eeek! I have been so busy with appointments, the holidays and back and forth between Ohio and Tennessee! I told myself I'm going to be better at this is 2013! I'm going to post quite a few pictures in this post to get them on here. I wore the same scarf and jacket every night pretty much so I'm bummed I don't have just my actual outfits in some of these, but oh well! After Christmas I went back to Nashville to spend New Years Eve there with my sister! That weekend was so much fun! We were out way too late every night but had a blast so I wouldn't trade it for anything! Friday night, we went over to our Dad's house for pizza and a Dexter marathon! He had all the episodes recorded so we could catch up! We stayed up until 2:30 am watching them!! Then Saturday, our aunt made us a yummy breakfast, helped my sister clean a bit and then that night we went shopping, ate dinner at the Opryland Hotel's Old Hickory Steakhouse and walked around to see all the lights. After we left there, my sister and I headed downtown and went to The Big Bang, piano bar. It was so cool! I loved it! Sunday was a day for sleeping in, brunch at Cracker Barrel with our Aunt Christie, and then that night I met up with one of my girlfriends from high school that now lives in Nashville. We went bar hopping and had a blast! Monday was NYE! We actually went downtown to the Hard Rock (had to pay to go there because of the awesome location) to watch the concerts and watch the music note drop! It was freezing and it poured down rain but was still totally worth it to be down there! Afterwards we bar hopped to a few places before heading home! I came back up to Ohio on New Years Day, and had a sleep over at my best friends that night so we could catch up on each others weekends! Hope everyone had a fabulous time and hope 2013 brings you all happiness and good things!

Mirror pic while shopping! Silly I know! But don't you just love my sparkly phone case? It was a gift for Christmas but from Kohl's. My awesome red purse is also a gift from Kohl's. Leather jacket is LC Lauren Conrad from Kohl's. Can you tell I really love that place!?

New scarf from Target, gift for Christmas!
Striped tank: Forever 21
Cardigan: Target

Loved all the pretty lights at Opryland Hotel
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Target
Watch: Walmart

My sister & I in front of the poinsettia tree 

After we left The Big Bang! We were having our own photo shoot in the parking garage!

My friend Jackie & I out downtown!

All done getting ready, about to head out for NYE. Sparkly top: Jennifer Lopez, Kohl's

Waiting in line to get into Hard Rock!

Getting rained on, watching the Fray!

Thanks to my Daddy for taking us downtown!

Daddy with his girls!

Jackie came out again with us!

Best weekend ever!!! Made so many awesome memories and I truly love that city. I was born there and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm happy to call it my second home! God Bless y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment