December 16, 2012

Simple but Cute!

Last night I had a little Christmas Party at my grandparents house for my mom's side of the family. I wanted to be comfortable because later that night my best friend and I went out and were going to be wearing heels! I love dressing up but love being comfortable more the older I get! Hehe :) Anyways here's what I wore!

 
I decided to throw a cardigan on because it wasn't cold enough for a coat but too cold for bare arms.
 
 
Love hot pink with navy so I decided to wear it on my lips!

 
These flats are my go to! Nude, so they go with everything and the ruffle detail just adds that extra girly touch!
 
Navy t-shirt: Old Navy $8
Jeans: American Eagle $29.99
Belt: Steve Madden (ROSS), set of 2 $9.99
Cardigan: Target, clearance $11.98
Flats: Target $12.99
Scarf: My grandma's, given to me when she passed
Earrings (came with a necklace set, not pictured) & Watch: Walmart $6.88 & 10.88

No comments:

Post a Comment