March 06, 2012

Well, Here it goes!

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now and I'm just getting to it! 2012 came so fast and now we are already into March! Crazy how time flies. Anyways, a little bit about me: I was born in Nashville, Tennessee<3 then moved to Ohio and grew up in the small town of Germantown. That place will always have my heart! I am now located in the BIG city of San Antonio, Texas. It's a whole different world down here but I am enjoying it! I have always loved makeup & beauty products for as long as I can remember. I used to get caught playing in my mamma's makeup! Oops :) I wanted to create a blog to keep all my favorite beauty & style tips not only for myself but to share with others! I've been working on lots of stuff so I'll be posting soon! Thanks for checking my blog out and hope you enjoy!

"Love of beauty is taste; The creation of beauty is art." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you made your first post! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete