November 24, 2013

Typical Fall Outfit

This outfit is actually from a month ago! I never got around to posting it, so since I can't sleep I decided to look through pictures from my mom's visit in October and found these! Oops! Better late than never I guess. This day was a perfect fall day. We went to lunch and shopping at several antique malls, so an easy, typical fall outfit was my go to! Who doesn't love scarves & boots? If you don't, we probably couldn't be friends! :)




This is Bella, my sister's dog! She is the sweetest thing ever!


Leather Jacket: LC|Lauren Conrad, Kohl's, $28 (early bird sale + employee discount)
3/4 Sleeve Teal Top: Walmart, $7.94
Scarf: Target, gift (they usually run about $15)
Jeans: LC|Lauren Conrad, Kohl's, $11 (clearance + coupon)
Boots: Target, $29.99
Cross-body Purse: Walmart, $9 (clearance)
Gold Watch: Target, $19.99

2 comments:

  1. Hey Darlin! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Check out my blog for details! :)

    ReplyDelete