October 23, 2013

Cobalt & Grey

Last Thursday, I had the honor of going to The Southern Coterie Summit Sessions held in Nashville. I went with my sister (who I work for). She wanted me to get more familiar with her world and it was so fun! I learned a lot and met a lot of wonderful ladies that are right here in the Nashville area. All morning/afternoon we listened to several different speakers on various topics and got to try all kinds of goodies. Then for the evening portion, we had Cocktails & Conversation that was held at the Southern Living Idea House. We got to tour it all- gorgeous! Also got to meet the Editor in Chief of Southern Living, Lindsay Bierman! Super cool! Anyways, during the day I wore a ruffled purple tank with a light purple cardigan, dark skinnies, and nude flats. You didn't have to change for the evening portion but we did and so did most everyone else since we were having "cocktail hour". I now love love love cobalt blue with grey. I need to come up with more of this combination because I just love how the bright blue pops!







Cobalt Dress: A'Gaci, $27.90
Grey Cardigan: Target, $17.99
Dark Grey Boots: Target, $29.99, old
Silver/Clear Chunk Necklace: NY&Co., sale $11.99, old

2 comments: