October 28, 2012

Neutrals with a Pop of Red!

I wore this outfit awhile ago, but never made a post about it! So here it is! I love how simple it is but yet still very cute and stylish! I wore this for a double date night! Those are always fun! Get to spend time with your love and your friends! Sometimes it's nice to have both company! This is a perfect combination for fall too. Long cardigan & skinnies- my go to for everything! I just can't seem to go wrong with the two! And I'm loving my mint nails here too!
 


Cardigan: Target $19.99
Lace Tank: Wet Seal $6.99
Dark Skinny Jeans: ROSS $13.99
Brown Pumps: JCPenny's: $10 (clearance, Call It Spring brand)
Necklace & Bracelet: Gift
Red Clutch: Gift
 
These pictures were obviously taken on my phone, but I love this outfit and wanted to share with y'all! So sorry that the quality isn't the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment