October 16, 2012

Fun Mani

I have seen so many fun ideas for manicures on Pinterest! I was bored the other day and decided I would try one. I used scotch tape to create the lines. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be and I loved it. Nails are having a big moment right now. They are one of the seasons biggest accessory!
 
 
It's not perfect but I'd say not too bad for my first try at it! I used 3 different NYC brand polishes. I really do like this polish. It is only $1.72 a bottle and it is fast-drying. I have also found that it last as long as the more expensive nail polish brands.
 
 
From left to right: Water Street Blue, Big City Dazzle, Pier 17
 
After trying it I can't wait to do more. They are so fun and colorful and there are so many different looks to try! I'm going to start posting more beauty posts on here. I'll still be posting outfits but want bring more to my blog! Thanks for visiting! Have any questions, comment below or you can email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment