August 29, 2012

Polka Dot Shorts

I love black and white anything and I love polka dots, so when I saw these shorts I had to grab them! They were only $12 at Walmart! I have worn them a lot more than I thought I would actually so I definitely got a deal on these! I've worn them with other black tops I own, with a red tank, with a cobalt blue top and more! Black and white can really be paired with anything and so can polka dots! I know they say you can do other prints with polka dots but I've yet to find any print that I would actually wear with it so I say be safe and stick with a solid. Pick a bright color if you're feeling a little more bold! ;) I went shopping today so I just threw this on and I think it's a pretty cute outfit for not having to try to hard to put it together!

 
 
Shorts: Walmart
Strapless tank: Old Navy (old)
Sandals: JCPenny (old)
Purse: Target
White necklace & watch: Walmart
Rings: Kohl's & Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment